The MoldMan® 6000 is a full size, single station low pressure overmoulding machine that offers simple versatility and is capable of producing high volumes of production parts, consistently.
The MoldMan® 6000 includes a simple injection system, Quick Exchange melt reservoirs, 2 ton clamping force, and an easy-access open frame design.
- No heated hose, exposed heated joints or exposed moving injector nozzles
- Precision flow & metering system via the gear pump & air pressure, allowing shot weights to be injected as fast or slowly as the moulding requires
- Open frame design for easy access to the mould tool and injection point
- Light curtain and safety actuation
- 2T clamping force
- Intuitive touch screen operation
- Quick Exchange melt reservoirs
- Simple injection via patented system
Why choose a MoldMan™ Machine?
MoldMan™ Machines are designed exclusively for Low Pressure Moulding.
Focused on user friendliness and long service life, they are integrated, purpose built Low Pressure Moulding machines, designed to ensure minimal maintenance.
- No heated hoses
- No exposed heated joints
- No exposed moving injection nozzles