Why Choose Overmould For Your Automotive Project
A leader in Low Pressure Moulding
Overmould, has an established automotive client base that trusts our people and processes, time and time again, for a wide variety of projects.
There are multiple factors to consider throughout the production process such as consistency, safety and the highest quality. Overmould’s ISO 9001 processes, as well as our 5S and 12D principles, help us to maintain the highest of quality standards and constantly improve our processes.
Examples of Products That We Overmould For The Automotive Sector
- Components under-the-bonnet (hood)
- Parts for both the interior and exterior of the car such as sensors and antennas
- Sealing and waterproofing connectors and switches
- Encapsuling and packing ECU’s and control modules.
- 3D moulded wiring harnesses.
Advantages Of Overmoulding For Vehicle Parts
- Ultimate adhesion and environmental protection.
- Fast, cost-effective packaging of electronics.
- Rapid prototyping and pre-production samples.
- Lower manufacturing costs.
- Excellent shock absorption.
- Availability of complex designs.