The MoldMan 6200 low pressure moulding machine offers all the advantages of the 6000 with the addition of a shuttle table. This allows a significant increase in the number of parts that can be produced per hour.
- No heated hose, exposed heated joints or exposed moving injector nozzles.
- Precision flow and metering system via the gear pump and air pressure, allowing for shot weights to be injected as fast or slowly as the moulding requires.
- Open frame design for easy access to the mould tool and injection point.
- Light curtain and safety actuation.
- 2T clamping force.
- Intuitive touch screen operation.
- Shuttle table.
- Quick Exchange melt reservoirs.
- Simple injection via patented system.
For more information on the finer points of the MoldMan 6200 please contact us.