The HB-500 ESL handgun is a Bulk Adhesive Extrusion Glue Gun specifically designed for simple and easy manufacture of samples. The 200ccm melt tank and 5.5 bar injection pressure means that samples both large and small can be produced quickly.
The melt tank is integrated into the handgun with a maximum temperature of 250oc, allowing all Technomelt products to be used. The interchangeable geometry of the nozzle allows the HB-500 ESL to be used in a broad variety of applications. With the addition of accessories a complete workstation can be created using the HB-500 ESL.
Watch the youtube video here.
Technical data HB-500
- Working temperature: max. 250°c
- Air pressure: 0.55 MPa/5.0 bar
- Injection pressure: 0.15-0.55 MPa/1.5-5.5 bar
- Power supply: 230V/50 Hz.
- Power: 350 WTank
- Volume: 200 ccm
- Weight: 10 kg
- Dimensions: W 700 mm H 200 mm D 380 mm