The Overmould 470 allows you to successfully achieve higher quantity low pressure overmoulding production. Our HB500 handguns are perfect for low volume and prototype work but increasingly our customers need higher production capabilities and this is where the 470 fits in.
The 7 litre tank capacity allows you to increase throughput without the need to refill so frequently. Also with a 4 kilo per hour melt rate, production does not need to stop and wait for melted material, therefore reducing cycle times.
The OM 470 incorporates a melt tank, gear pump with a handgun attached. With the option of 4 heated hose outputs you can have up to 4 individual operators working at the same time. Boasting individual temperature controls for each heated hose and handgun you can adjust parameters for each individual process. This means that you can have one operator working on a pre-mould tool whilst the second completes the final overmould – all from the same compact system.
- Fast, easy to set-up and use from unpacking to operation in under 1 hour!
- Non-stick coated melting tank means no more material “jams”.
- Temperature sensors PT100, FeCu Ni, Ni120, NTC for precision control
- Three-phase motor with frequency converter for efficient operation.
- External tank system and motor control centre for easy maintenance
- Bypass valve, for safety and control
- Filter cartridges for fast easy maintenance
- Three-phase motor with frequency converter for efficiency
- Speed control of the gear pump via external master voltage
- Protection against excessive heat and cold
- Insufficient temperature lock, for better process control
- Gear pump sizes of 5-160 kg/h flow rate – perfect for overmoulding
Why choose Overmould Equipment?
In-depth expertise in the field of hot melt adhesive systems
Overmould hot melt adhesive guns are characterised by perfect handling, reliability, low weight and outstanding melting performance whilst our Hot melt adhesive tank systems deliver unbeatable processing quality and a modular design which allow a wide range of system solutions for virtually any application.
Protecting the Environment
So much would fall apart without them: from the heel of your shoe to the stamp on your letter – solvent-free hot melt adhesives are used whenever materials need bonding together. With its environmental management system, the use of low-energy lighting and a new heating control system, Overmould aims to achieve sustainable overmoulding with it’s hot melt adhesive handguns.